Friday 22 July 2016

NYX, Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid, Lash Sensational, Ardell, Loreal

I was on a shopping spree yesterday & these goodies came home with me.

1. Ardell lashes, nr. 301. These are one of my favorite lashes to wear. Half strip lashes gives the eyes that sexy effortless look & the right amount of drama for everyday use. 
2. The new Vivid Matte Liquids Maybelline came out with not that long ago. I've heard so much good things about them. I bought the colours Rebel Red & Nude Flush.  I will do a review on them later.
3. NYX color correcting liquid primer in green.  This is a primer that neutralize redness in the skin. It's gonna be so much fun to try this out and see if it works.
4. Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara. Wow, that's a long name! I love this mascara & it has become one of my all time favorites. The wand is just perfect, it separates the lashes and gives volume.
5. Loreal Nail Polish, Black Diamond. I don't buy nail polishes that often but this one really caught my eye. It's a black polish with a lot of tiny silver glitter in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment