Tuesday 26 July 2016

The Balm Blushes - Instain & Fratboy

The blushes from The Balm are unbelievable good. They are highly pigmented, has a soft silky formula and are easy to blend on the cheeks. I also love the retro inspired prints on the packaging.

The blushes I have in my "collection" are:
Fratboy - the perfect soft peachy shade for everyday use all year around.
Instains (from left to right on the picture):
Argyle - a soft pink shade, to make one of those perfect rosy cheeks for spring.
Swiss dot - a dark warm peach/orange shade, that's perfect for fall.
Toile - a reddish/pink shade, that has a lovely in your face attitude.
Houndstooth - a dusty lilac/pink, I'm so gonna rock this one when fall comes.
Pinstripe -  an even dustier purple shade than Pinstripe & darker with no pink in it.

Swatches on all blushes below (left to right as the picture of the packaging).
The Instain blushes have an indication on the packaging of which season they are most bearable at. You can either follow that or do as I do wear them whenever I feel like, depending on the makeup I'm wearing. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment